England 2018 World Cup squad announcement RECAP: Find out who Gareth Southgate selected for this summer's tournament in Russia
- England's final squad for the 2018 World Cup was announced on Wednesday
- Gareth Southgate made a number of tough choices ahead of the tournament
- International regulars Joe Hart, Jack Wilshere and Adam Lallana missed out
- Trent Alexander-Arnold was a surprise selection in the 23-man squad
- Full squad: Alexander-Arnold, Butland, Cahill, Dele, Delph, Dier, Henderson, Jones, Kane, Lingard, Loftus-Cheek, Maguire, Pickford, Pope, Rashford, Rose, Sterling, Stones, Trippier, Vardy, Walker, Welbeck, Young
- Stand-by: Tom Heaton, James Tarkowski, Lewis Cook, Jake Livermore, Lallana
By Matthew Smith For Mailonline
Published: 06:52 EDT, 16 May 2018 | Updated: 18:59 EDT, 16 May 2018
England's final 23 man squad for the 2018 World Cup was announced on Wednesday afternoon, with manager Gareth Southgate making a number of tough choices.
Established international regulars such as Joe Hart and Jack Wilshere missed out, while wildcards such as Trent Alexander-Arnold made the cut.
So, who will be travelling to Russia this summer to try and end 52 years of hurt? Relive all the updates here...